• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minutes

FrogTastic

Friend of the Frog
London, UK
Saw these guys on eBay. I personally have no interest in minutes, but can't recall this colourway. Anyone seen it before?

jevygu5a.jpg

I'm unsure. Fakes are usually easy to pick up, looking at the hinge and icon shape, it all looks good. I know there were college twenty's and minutes made is many unique colourways, but this lack the etching.

looks like the powder blue frame. The collegiate North Carolina version had this frame but should have etching on the lens. there was also a powder standard frame with black iridium. This looks closer to the UNC version.

Thought they maybe a little too dark for the power blue and way off the pearl blue. For me, they look to be mistake, SM handout or even a badly colour balanced photo.

Pretty sure it's the UNC pair. Should have etched lenses to be correct and I could have sworn mine had ice lenses in them. Also pretty sure they are not fakes but with out a close up of the icons / hinge area I cant be certain.

The original pic posted here looks more like a Duke blue or maybe UCLA (who sometimes uses a royal blue and sometimes lighter blue)

Latest Posts

Back