• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mis Ranas ...

Sweet frogs! I dont give a fuuu if im considered a douche for having a pair of white sunglasses, the STPL Holbrooks are sweet as hell! Thinking of getting a matte white frogskin too. And, I dont think Oakley is rereleasing ALL of them..they do it for like 6 frames and everyone flips out?! Its not like they were selling for extreme prices and even if they were Oakley wouldnt care because thats not what theyre making money off of.

I don't mind re-releasing at all, as I buy em to wear, not to invest ... :)

Investing in frogskins might make you some short term cash but its a terrible long term investment plan. As the market gets flooded with better and better fakes and rereleases there is no financial future in frogs. Sure some pairs may always hold value if in great condition I'd prefer to enjoy mine while I'm young enough to not look like an ass in them. I think Paul said it on fb you can't rock 'em when you're dead.

I don't think we should be worried at all about value I mean yeah it'd be nice to make money but when you think about it it's really just a couple bucks you end up making..I think it's all about wearing them if you like them. No point in buying them if you don't like them or just gonna sell them when other folks want them and can't get them cause someone just needs to have every Frogskin!

I don't think we should be worried at all about value I mean yeah it'd be nice to make money but when you think about it it's really just a couple bucks you end up making..I think it's all about wearing them if you like them. No point in buying them if you don't like them or just gonna sell them when other folks want them and can't get them cause someone just needs to have every Frogskin!

Amen. I will admit I have some pairs I wear less than others just because I want them to last longer but I can not justify a purchase I will not ever wear.

Latest Posts

Back