• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Misc/everything Else Sale Thread/section

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
What the view on this? Most other forums I've been on have a section where you can sell or trade just about anything legal. I'm sure some other people would interested in this.

Wouldn't that just make this place another CL or Gumtree? I mean there's places to do that already. This place is about Oakley.

Idk. Every forum been on has one. It's just another section. I don't think it would be like Craigslist at all. It's not like people would come here specifically for that section. It would just be an added benefit for the people on here.

Idk. Every forum been on has one. It's just another section. I don't think it would be like Craigslist at all. It's not like people would come here specifically for that section. It would just be an added benefit for the people on here.

I don't think it's a bad idea. The other forum I am a part of has one and they have some decent deals on there.

I just feel like we would get alot more Spam if we had that than if its just about oakley stuff?

I hear what some of y'all are saying about this place being "all about oakley", but like someone else said...the regulars in here trust each other more than some regular joe off the street who is posting misc for sale/trade.

I have thought about this, especially if a few people have asked about posting other items. I know of some other forums that have these areas and it seems to be good, but I also understand this forum is all about Oakley. I'd like to hear what some more of you think about this, I always try to give you guys what you want on here, so if it seems like the response is in one direction, that will probably be the decision.

Latest Posts

Back