• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Misc/everything Else Sale Thread/section

Certainly wouldn't be a bad idea, especially if the posts were not viewable by guests so people aren't attracted on here just for that or something that is listed.

Yea that's a good way to do it. And we'll all keep an eye open for spam/fake goods (watches, jewelry, etc) if the show up and get them closed. I don't see it being a problem though. I rarely see it on other forums

I like this idea. I'm usually off buying odd things, like electronics, games, etc. It would be nice to see some stuff pop up :smile:

I think making a misc. sell/trade section ONLY FOR MEMBERS would be great!

Where else could you trade an iphone for a pair of Oak's? :)

Totally agree with Chris on this one.... MEMBERS ONLY!

I think it's not a bad idea 'cause I'll have a spare iPhone 4 to trade for a pair of O's soon. lol :biggrin:

I think keep it Oakley, come on, we are unique, we arent just like every other forum... just my 2cents

Idk that I'd say that. It's pretty much like every forum I've ever been on. It's just young so far and growing. You don't have to use it, it's just there for you.

Just waiting to hear what people stay, but I will most likely be adding this section sometime tomorrow morning/day.

Just waiting to hear what people stay, but I will most likely be adding this section sometime tomorrow morning/day.

I think that is a great idea, but like what one of the poster here said that it should only be visible to members "only" specially to visitors who didn't even register to the forums. also if possible have this new thread have a minimum post of 10-15 post before they can post anything into that thread to atleast avoid spammers. well that's just my .02 :)

Back