• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Misc. Lenses For Sale... Half Jacket, Flack...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

So I have a pretty good amount of lenses for sale. I need to get them together and figure out whats what so I'll update as I get interest but I'll start with this....

Half Jacket:
XLJ Fire Iridium polarized, some pretty good scuffs/scratches on these, vision seems fine though. - $15
XLJ Black Iridium polarized, scratches but vision seems fine. - $15
Black Iridium, some scratches, but not as bad. - $10

I can get some pics later if there's interest. Feel free to contact me with any questions and I'll try and update this as I get the other lenses sorted. I also have a few with no matches/only one side, so let me know if you'd be interested in those...

Some people reacted to this post.
i'd be keen on some unscratched lenses for the halfJ? esp a pair of gold iridium XLJ.. cheers

I'm interested in seeing what else you have. Looking for a set of XLJs for my Half and Flak Jackets, but something bright (higher transmission) for range work.

Too bad they have scratches, gonna be tough to sell them on here as many of the people are collecting mint/scratch free stuff.

Username Hidden said:
Too bad they have scratches, gonna be tough to sell them on here as many of the people are collecting mint/scratch free stuff.
Yeah you're probably right, but I figured I'd put up quick post on here before I put them on ebay. Rustpot and BriP I don't think I have what you need...

Username Hidden said:
Yeah you're probably right, but I figured I'd put up quick post on here before I put them on ebay. Rustpot and BriP I don't think I have what you need...
BUT, you do have them priced right to sell, so you never know!

orangefray, can you post a photo of those scratches on the black iridium polarised XLJ? if vision is fine i will take them for beaters. please send/upload pics. and to everyone else.. DIBS!