• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Misc Pairs/Lenses/Frames (newer stuff) for Misc Radar EV & Other

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking to acquire a few particular items (newer stuff). I have compiled a list of trading items. The goal is to trade for items, however, depending on the response this may turn into a For Sale/Trade list (at which time prices would be posted).

I've created 4 tiers of priority on the items I'm seeking (Radar EV frames are tops). If there is a number in parentheses after the item that is its priority tier. Any lopsided trades can be made equitable via cash difference using PayPal G&S.

Looking for (in this order per category):

Lenses
-Radar EV, Path, Deep Water Prizm (2)
-Turbine, Black Iridium Polarized (4)

Frames
Radar EV - At least 1 of the following:
-Matte Grey/Black Camo (1)
-Matte Green Camo (1)
-Matte Olive Camo (1)
-Matte Black (last resort)
-Got Anything Interesting? Show Me! Generally seeking Matte Finishes/Dark Colorways, BUT I'm literally open to anything. Doubt I've seen everything OEM and God knows how many possible custom (from store) possibilities exist.

Flak 2.0 - At least 1 of the following:
-Matte Grey/Black Camo (2)
-Lead (2)
-Matte Green Camo (3)
-Got Anything Interesting? Show Me! (Same as above)

I'm not looking to acquire all the Radar EV and Flak 2.0 frames listed. Probably just one Radar EV frame and perhaps a couple Flak 2.0s. Again, it's all response-dependent.

I will respond to any/all PMs. Please just note that, due to the hierarchy and unknown response level, I may be interested in your trade item but may want/need to wait depending on any other outstanding or potential responses. The thread may get bumped several times over time as I try to acquire the top items I'm seeking. This is the best way I can think to manage this Trade thread given the variety of potential responses and unknown possible items of interest out there. Thank you in advance for understanding.

Below are the items I have for trade (Excel spreadsheet screenshot). Pics are below of each category (including a couple specific pics). Please PM me for detailed pics of any items of interest. Thank you, I look forward to responses and hope these items are out there.

Trade List 10-25-17 - Excel Screenshot1.png

Turbine
20171025_172029.jpg 20171025_172156.jpg

Tailpin
20171025_165328.jpg 20171025_165355.jpg

Jawbreaker
20171025_171847.jpg

Radar EV and EV Zero Range
20171025_162223.jpg

Lenses (2 Pics)
20171025_163557.jpg 20171025_170117.jpg

Frames (2 Pics)
20171025_162544.jpg 20171025_162436.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I’ve got a few of the things you are looking for and would be interested in a few of your trade items. Gimme a few days to see what I’m willing to move right now.

Bump

Would you be interested in selling a pair of lenses? Might be interested in the Sapphire iridium polarized Flak 2.0 XL lenses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
Would you be interested in selling a pair of lenses? Might be interested in the Sapphire iridium polarized Flak 2.0 XL lenses

Possibly/Probably at some point. I'd like to see if I can get at least some of frames I'm seeking with trade items first.

Username Hidden said:
Possibly/Probably at some point. I'd like to see if I can get at least some of frames I'm seeking with trade items first.

Sounds good. If you decide to sell those, I've got dibs, lol. Keep me in mind! Thanks

Bump

These frames have to be out there!

Radar EV Matte Green Camo Frame.png Radar EV Matte Black-Gray Camo Frame.png Radar EV Olive Camo Frame.png

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.