• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Missed A Deal On Craters

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Last week I popped onto ebay and searched "x metal". When I did I saw a pair of boxed Craters with a $300 BIN. When I went to the item it was gone and I had a pretty good idea where they would pop up. Sure enough they're on ebay today for sale by kblis - for $799...:shock:

That sucks. I think when people scoop them up so fast and resell them for an inflated price, they drive up the value. That seems to have happened to Romeos lately. They get close to a grand now as compared to 300-400 a year ago. Maybe those holding their craters will be able to get close to a grand for them one day. Sucks for buyers, but great for sellers and collections overall.

That sucks. I think when people scoop them up so fast and resell them for an inflated price, they drive up the value. That seems to have happened to Romeos lately. They get close to a grand now as compared to 300-400 a year ago. Maybe those holding their craters will be able to get close to a grand for them one day. Sucks for buyers, but great for sellers and collections overall.

yep! been noticing that also lately that R1s that usually sell for 400-600 would go as much as 1500.... and car guy, bro! i fell you! you will always fell that crater is "the one who got away" lol!

A set of craters (with box) just ended for $310 on ebay. I was so tempted to buy them, I have the cash in Paypal, could have just pulled the trigger but that money is saving for an R1.

A set of craters (with box) just ended for $310 on ebay. I was so tempted to buy them, I have the cash in Paypal, could have just pulled the trigger but that money is saving for an R1.

Probably a much better choice as I'm sure that frame will fit your head better than the mars.

I block certain buyers just because of that reason. One once sent me a message with a story of how he wanted a pair. I laughed at him. Then he tells me he would offer more then I was asking. I still laughed at him

Why would laugh at him? Do you mean you laugh at him because he was offering you more then your starting bid? Or was more then a buy it now?

Back