• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Missed a good deal on Romeo 1's

Uluahunter

I should Work at Oakley
Hawaii
AAARRRGGGHHHH! As usual, I religiously check CL for Oakley's in Hawaii, and came across a helluva deal in Kauai. X-Metal Romeo 1's w/ black iridium & extra nose bombs, ear socks and a soft vault for $125 shipped!!!! I texted and left the guy voice messages, but he didn't reply right away. So I called him again last night and he said that they were sold to a guy that left the first message yesterday morning.....DAAAAAMMMMMMMIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!! Hawaii is a small chain of islands and I can't imagine there being too many Romeo 1's floating around here, so there goes a HUGE missed opportunity. Oh well, life goes on...

Btw, sorry qtrain, I'm going to have to call first dibs on anything in Hawaii for now. If there is something that pops up and I know its of value to someone else, I may pick it up and offer it here on the boards for other members to share. But, if it's on my hunting list then I'll have to keep it...if I am fortunate enough to pick them up first. After all, there isn't too much opportunities that come up in Islands :redface:. Sorry, don't mean to sound like an a-hole.

wow! that sucks you missed on that deal :(
I wish I can find one here like that lol, but probably no chance on that since there are alot of us here in Cali that looks at CL every minute for good deals LOL

wow! that sucks you missed on that deal :(
I wish I can find one here like that lol, but probably no chance on that since there are alot of us here in Cali that looks at CL every minute for good deals LOL

Yup, that's another drawback I suppose. There may be more opportunities in other states, but if you're not living on CL you'll miss them, hahaha. The one thing that I really hope for one day is to have a listing pop up for a display case. I mean, there are cases available all the time (and for good prices), but either the seller doesn't want to ship to Hawaii or the shipping cost 2-3x the actual cost of the case. Ahh, one day...

I can't believe I didn't see those, I look at the big H too and didn't see them. Were they titled wrong in the ad?

Sucks to hear you missed out man

Haha, I didn't think too many people actually venture out into my backyard, but you can never underestimate O addicts, LOL!

Nope, they were title as such and the listing was posted in Kapaa, Kauai. Oh well, the search goes on!

Haha, I didn't think too many people actually venture out into my backyard, but you can never underestimate O addicts, LOL!

Nope, they were title as such and the listing was posted in Kapaa, Kauai. Oh well, the search goes on!

Yeah if people will ship, I will buy! I looked again right after I read the thread and didn't see them so he must have taken the ad down immediately which is rare for CL