• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Missing left arm of my first and only pair of Oakley sunglasses

Tucker

Oakley Beginner
I recently lost the left arm/temple of my favorite pair of sunglasses, the Oakley Ducati Fives Squared Black w/ Black Iridium Polarized Lenses with the Red O on the arms.

I was at Carowinds amusement park and decided to take them off as I got on the new Fury. I put the sunglasses in its bag and into my secure pockets of my cargo shorts. After several rides, we called it a day and as I got into the car I pulled out my sunglasses and strangely the arm was missing. Must have lost it flying 95 mph on that coaster.

It was never brought to the Lost and Found center, and now I'm mourning the loss of my favorite sunglasses.

They're still in great shape, and it looks like the temple just snaps right in, so if I could find an extra temple somewhere, I think I could snap it in place and enjoy as if new.

Does anyone know where I could find a replacement?

I recently lost the left arm/temple of my favorite pair of sunglasses, the Oakley Ducati Fives Squared Black w/ Black Iridium Polarized Lenses with the Red O on the arms.

I was at Carowinds amusement park and decided to take them off as I got on the new Fury. I put the sunglasses in its bag and into my secure pockets of my cargo shorts. After several rides, we called it a day and as I got into the car I pulled out my sunglasses and strangely the arm was missing. Must have lost it flying 95 mph on that coaster.

It was never brought to the Lost and Found center, and now I'm mourning the loss of my favorite sunglasses.

They're still in great shape, and it looks like the temple just snaps right in, so if I could find an extra temple somewhere, I think I could snap it in place and enjoy as if new.

Does anyone know where I could find a replacement?
Have you contacted Oakley directly?

Fives are sill being made ... You may not get the correct red icons ... But thy can easily be painted by some of our local professionals

I actually have a similar situation. My Ducati square wires lost an arm a while back. Unfortunately it's not made anymore.

Back