• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Mixed Bag of Items

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Cleaning out some of my items to create room for some new stuff. All prices are Paypal G&S and shipped CONUS, OBO. International rates will need to be discussed prior to overseas shipping. If any prices seem out of wack please let me know so I can adjust accordingly.....A few items I am just not certain of pricing.

1) Chip Foose Gascan- $140- No Box or Paperwork Great Wear Pair, 9/10 overall...small manufacturers defect on left icon pinhole in Orange, Lenses were never in them, Worn a few times with BIP, The Foose Lens is in Frame now
2) Plaintiff $130- 9/10 Gold with Black Iridium Polarized- Also has additional set of VR28 Polarized Lenses- Not sure if either of these can be custom cut for any projects
3) Badman- $old- Dark Carbon with Ruby Polarized BNIB
4) Canteen 1 Pair- $old Matte Black with BIP small mark on lens and well worn Matte Finish coming off on back of frame and around lens socket, Polished White with Warm grey lenses. Unobtanium in great shape and Hinges Lock out
5) Sliver- Sold Clear with Sapphire lens 9/10
6) Oil Rig 1 Traded-Clear with Ruby Lenses- Frame 9/10 Lens has small scratch on left side of lens out of view
7) Spike- $140- Matte Black with Black Iridium- 8/10 Right Hinge Bends up in wrong angle?
8) EV Zero 0.7 Cobalt with Positive Red- $140 8/10- (I have no idea what to expect on these)
9) Fuel Cell- Stephen Murray- 9/10- $old No box or Paperwork, Great Wear Pair
10) Holbrook- Matte White with BIP $old- 8/10- Left hinge bends a little farther out, BIP Lenses great shape

Will Send More Photos of Items just PM me....Thanks

IMG_0424.JPG

IMG_0427.JPG

IMG_0431 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0432.JPG

IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0445.JPG

IMG_0447.JPG

IMG_0448 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0449.JPG

IMG_0453.JPG

IMG_0455 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0458.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nice shades man! Just an FYI, #8 is not an Ev Zero small, it's a Zero 0.7, New (cobalt with +red). You might get a bit more attention with the correct name. Good luck with the sale!

Thank you sir!!! A couple of these are a buddy of mine and that was one, I had no idea what they are. Thanks again. Where should price be?

Username Hidden said:
Thank you sir!!! A couple of these are a buddy of mine and that was one, I had no idea what they are. Thanks again. Where should price be?
I honestly have no idea, I know the first ones (0.1,0.2,0.3) could get up to $300 with box and all. The newer ones semm to be worth less, I've seen 0.4 and 0.6 for around $120-$150 with the box, but I've never seen a 0.7, my guess is somewhere around there as a full set. Without the box I'd take $20-25 maybe, but I'm no expert really

Bump Price Drop

Bump

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.