• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Mixed Lot of Display Stuff

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Finishing off my exit from the collecting game. Have some unique items here. I'd like to keep this all together so I don't have to split it up and make 10k trips to the post office and this lot is priced accordingly but obviously money talks.

Everything in the pics besides the lap tops and golf mags haha

Some of the more more unqiue items include

2005 British Open Golf Towel with Oakley breakaway magnet

Jesus Montero Autographed Oakley baseball. At the time he was considered a top prospect obviously he's out of baseball now haha

Sales Rep meeting etched M2 that i got from a oakleytrader15 lot

New York branded Water Tank that has had beer in it that was drunk by yours truly! Only once or twice and then displayed after. Like new condition. Might find some dna though

The rock on the golf towel was "borrowed" from HQ when i went there a few years ago.

Any questions or if you need more pics let me know.

I'll be listing some other cool stuff in the coming days and weeks.

300 shipped CONUS paypal g&s. Sold Red Half pint and the 2 skull stickers individually and they are no longer included in this sale. Price adjusted to 260 shipped

20190603_093654.jpg

20190603_093704.jpg

20190603_093708.jpg

20190603_093711.jpg
20190603_093721.jpg

20190603_094328.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
great member to deal with!! 👍

Username Hidden said:
Finishing off my exit from the collecting game. Have some unique items here. I'd like to keep this all together so I don't have to split it up and make 10k trips to the post office and this lot is priced accordingly but obviously money talks.

Everything in the pics besides the lap tops and golf mags haha

Some of the more more unqiue items include

2005 British Open Golf Towel with Oakley breakaway magnet

Jesus Montero Autographed Oakley baseball. At the time he was considered a top prospect obviously he's out of baseball now haha

Sales Rep meeting etched M2 that i got from a oakleytrader15 lot

New York branded Water Tank that has had beer in it that was drunk by yours truly! Only once or twice and then displayed after. Like new condition. Might find some dna though

The rock on the golf towel was "borrowed" from HQ when i went there a few years ago.

Any questions or if you need more pics let me know.

I'll be listing some other cool stuff in the coming days and weeks.

300 shipped CONUS paypal g&s. Sold Red Half pint and the 2 skull stickers individually and they are no longer included in this sale. Price adjusted to 260 shipped

View attachment 622287
View attachment 622288
View attachment 622289
View attachment 622290View attachment 622294
View attachment 622296
It’s good deal

Bump

Bump $250. Open to offers for breaking it up

Hello! Nice collection! How about the 2 Oakley "Skulls" in the center of the pic? Are they avail.? Thanks! V/r, RiggerBill

Status
Not open for further replies.