• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MJLSr's Cab - Part 1

:help:

All I have room left for is 3-tier stands - no more singles and doubles, too many pairs in one cab.
I have a few doubles left
- 1 for the 24K's (3rd shelf from the top, may need to be a 3-tier soon?)
- 1 for the IH and my gameday customs (top, with another pair already on the way along with the triple stand ordered)
- 1 for the GS R2 and Fives 3.0 (2nd shelf to the left, Fire Half-X is going to the bottom of this when my triples arrive)
- 1 for the Juliets (4th shelf down on the right waiting for another pair of frames on the way I have lenses for already plus the triple stand)
...and another for the C SIXs (bottom shelf, Elite stuff)

The rest are already 3-tier. They have to be. They must be!

Anyway, I have to be able to see them all, its not fair to hide some behind others, it makes me feel like I am neglecting them. I need to be able to pick a pair and make eye contact with all the others to let them know I'll spend some quality time with them soon. If I stash them away in the back and don't give them the attention they deserve they need to go to a better home. The Half-X Ice polar on the 4th shelf in the back on the X-Metal stand are going where my Ruby X-Metal Half-X currently is (along with my Plasma and Carbon) - I talked with them about this and they are ok sitting in the back for a week or two until I get things rearranged ;)

So 9 or 12 pairs per shelf with the exception of the bottom 'Elite' shelf where the C SIX's + Tron 3D Gascan currently reside. That will put me just over capacity @ 41 or 42 pairs, maybe 43... :cool:

...and yes, when i get my 3-tier stands I'll have a few doubles to sell.

20140519_135341.jpg

That's an awesome collection Marcus! You've got nothing but choice pieces! Beautiful man!

Back