• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MLB 2015

Oakley_518

Oakley Expert
Who else is counting down the days until Opening Day??
20150223_142554_zpsjxxc40ew.jpg

I am dreading it because my beloved Braves are going to tank! But hope springs eternal!

I have been counting down the days!! I am going out to Arizona for a week for spring training also. Another plus is that we just upgraded our tv channel package and now get the MLB network!

I have been counting down the days!! I am going out to Arizona for a week for spring training also. Another plus is that we just upgraded our tv channel package and now get the MLB network!
I have been pleasantly surprised by that channel during the season.

Good to hear! I am looking forward to experiencing it, although I am going to watch my local games on my local station.
MLBN typically does not show "local" games, so you'll be OK. I just wish I could afford the MLB Extra Innings package since my Braves are not local. I can take comfort in the fact that the Braves play the Marlins 19 times... and the NL East is playing the AL East, so I can watch them when they play the Rays as well.

Always ready to get my chop on!

Good to hear! I am looking forward to experiencing it, although I am going to watch my local games on my local station.

Luckily I get all my games on local TV as well, but nothing beats being able to flip on MLB network and watch a late night west coast game

I just wish New Era made some larger caps... A size 8 cap isn't working with this afro!

Latest Posts

Back