• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MLB 2016

Being a Reds fan, this fact is upsetting.
Man, the facts sting.

They held on to their old guard too long... the front three are a force. Reds were stuck in neutral... when you aren't moving forward and everyone else is, you are being left behind. It reminds me of what the Braves are going through now; just less painful now since this is a new season.

Man, the facts sting.

They held on to their old guard too long... the front three are a force. Reds were stuck in neutral... when you aren't moving forward and everyone else is, you are being left behind. It reminds me of what the Braves are going through now; just less painful now since this is a new season.
New season. When everybody feels it's their teams year.

New season. When everybody feels it's their teams year.
Hope is alive. By July, fans will either be turnt up, or their hopes will be crushed.

Hell, my Braves were doing well until they went to Colorado in July ... Ugh... Something about those long grueling west coast trips.

I have zero expectations for my team.

I am looking forward to seeing the Mets this season. I keep telling myself that last year was a fluke. Hopefully they will be a contender this year.

I am looking forward to seeing the Mets this season. I keep telling myself that last year was a fluke. Hopefully they will be a contender this year.
I think they will be fine... The rest of the division is a hot mess outside of DC and NYC. Just beat up the Nats and the East... I wouldn't be surprised if there are no wild cards from our division.

The Cubs haters are out in full force yet they don't open until tomorrow. For those that don't know they have a VERY talented young group of studs and barring major injuries should have a stellar season. Most experts have them as favorite to win the division.

Go Cubs Go!!!

Latest Posts

Back