• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MLB 2016

On the bright side @QLR1 ...the Cards are really good. :) ..they get going.
I use to love watching Braves when I was younger. ..they had some awesomeness in the 90's.

On the bright side @QLR1 ...the Cards are really good. :) ..they get going.
I use to love watching Braves when I was younger. ..they had some awesomeness in the 90's.
They got going when they came here. 31 runs scored in this series... They were held to 4 against the Pirates.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Lol..I meant they'll get going. Meaning the Braves...but it works either way.
Man ..the Cards have been tough to beat for quite a while now. I don't want to wish anyone bad luck..but

Lol..I meant they'll get going. Meaning the Braves...but it works either way.
Man ..the Cards have been tough to beat for quite a while now. I don't want to wish anyone bad luck..but
Braves won't be going for a while. They have their sights set on 2017 when they leave the city for the suburbs. Lmao

Braves won't be going for a while. They have their sights set on 2017 when they leave the city for the suburbs. Lmao

Lol..it looks nice, but I hate to see Turner forgotten. I guess I like the nostalgia...especially when it comes to Baseball

Lol..it looks nice, but I hate to see Turner forgotten. I guess I like the nostalgia...especially when it comes to Baseball
Hate it too... The stadium is barely 20 years old... Ownership and the city didn't want to put any more money towards the current stadium. City didn't want to cede control over the land surrounding the stadium. After the city committed money to the Falcons, the Braves said F it, let's go to Cobb and take their $450M

Ahh OK
I didn't know the politics/reasons behind the new stadium. I thought it was crazy to move and build new instead of doing a renovation...but there's a lot more to it, I see.

Ahh OK
I didn't know the politics/reasons behind the new stadium. I thought it was crazy to move and build new instead of doing a renovation...but there's a lot more to it, I see.
Nothing in Atlanta is as it seems. Atlanta is one of the most racially and fiscally divided metros in the country. No one cooperates with each other. It is sad.

And things keep going left for the Braves. Hector Olivera is on the restricted list after getting arrested in Virginia for assaulting a woman.

And one of the Braves minor league pitchers got nailed for testing positive for PEDs... 72 game suspension.

And yes, the Braves are still winless. Maybe they'll get one when they play the Twins, the other winless team.

Back