• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MLB 2016

Rough start for the Braves!!!! Maybe better days ahead?? I'm a baseball fan period, but I have to root for the hometown team!! The Astros are off to a mixed start but show a lot of promise from some wild cards and if they get on a roll watch out!!! This season has the potential to be an epic ride!!! I'm sure @Litos would agree... Go Astros!!!!

Rough start for the Braves!!!! Maybe better days ahead?? I'm a baseball fan period, but I have to root for the hometown team!! The Astros are off to a mixed start but show a lot of promise from some wild cards and if they get on a roll watch out!!! This season has the potential to be an epic ride!!! I'm sure @Litos would agree... Go Astros!!!!
I must root for my hometown team, no matter how putrid they are... At least the local teams (the Rays and Marlins) are watchable... Glad that I am not in the Braves' broadcast area.

Go Braves.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I hate it when my favorite team plays games at 1 in the afternoon!
The dreaded get away day... Strangely enough, the Braves/Nats play at 4. I assume there is enough time for them to get to Miami tomorrow

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Dagburn Reds!!!! They have gave a couple games away to the Cubbies️... Looking like the same outcome of last several years. Guess nobody likes change. They could be tough if they get the kinks out.

Dagburn Reds!!!! They have gave a couple games away to the Cubbies️... Looking like the same outcome of last several years. Guess nobody likes change. They could be tough if they get the kinks out.
I wouldn't say they "gave" away a couple games to the Cubs....Monday they in fact gave away but last nights game was over in the 1st.

Sent from my NOT so happy place

Whatever you "want" to call it...lol.
I hope they get out of the "giving" mood. Unless, that is...they are handing out butt-whippings.

Sent from an "If you ain't winning, your a loser" state of mind.

Whatever you "want" to call it...lol.
I hope they get out of the "giving" mood. Unless, that is...they are handing out butt-whippings.

Sent from an "If you ain't winning, your a loser" state of mind.
I'm hoping they have one more game to "give" today....Go Cubs!

Sent from my NOT so happy place

Back