• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MLB 2016

Sweet game, so now that the cubs won is hell freezing over??????

Take a look at the picture and take note of the date when it was tweeted. That's some Nostradamus stuff

IMG_0455.PNG

YAY! i have no finger nails left, i'm out of beer, saw a good victory fireworks display by the neighbor, and i just spent over 100 bucks on WS Champs hats online....

it was a good night.

i'm supposed to work in 6 hours... F#$%....

Of course Warriors fans are jumping at the opportunity to jump at LeBron

Great series. I'm not to attached to baseball anymore so I've been seeing it as a situation where one team is going to be taking a hard-earned championship. Can't really rag on who lost — in this case, the Indians.

3-1 is...lame to suffer from, but I don't think a reasonable Cubs fan would even care to talk s*** to Indians fans, especially when odds were more tipped in Chicago's favor. @Jontoad just call out of work man. What a time to be alive in your area.

Of course Warriors fans are jumping at the opportunity to jump at LeBron

Great series. I'm not to attached to baseball anymore so I've been seeing it as a situation where one team is going to be taking a hard-earned championship. Can't really rag on who lost — in this case, the Indians.

3-1 is...lame to suffer from, but I don't think a reasonable Cubs fan would even care to talk s*** to Indians fans, especially when odds were more tipped in Chicago's favor. @Jontoad just call out of work man. What a time to be alive in your area.

we are too busy talking s*** to Sox fans to care about talking s*** to Indians fans. that being said i have seen Cubs fans talking s*** about Lebron. Chicago doesn't have any love for Lebron. the crying Lebron face on an Indians players body has been showing up on my facebook feed all over the place. lol.

YAY! i have no finger nails left, i'm out of beer, saw a good victory fireworks display by the neighbor, and i just spent over 100 bucks on WS Champs hats online....

it was a good night.

i'm supposed to work in 6 hours... F#$%....

Live it up bro. I've been up for an hour or so with zero sleep, my boss is riding with me all day but I don't give a DAMN. The Chicago Cubs are World-Freaking-Series Champs!!!

The most amazing WS I've ever seen and Game 7 was off the hook!!

I'll see your $100 in hats and raise you $xxxx spent in Game 4 bleacher seats to be a part of history. I wouldn't do it any other way.

Go Cubs F@$x#% Go!!!!

Time for teams to go shopping.

Rockies hire Bud Black as its manager.

Sent from Q's Note5

Former Braves manager, Fredi Gonzalez, is going back to Miami as a 3B coach.

Sent from Q's Note5

RA Dickey signs a 1year deal with the Braves. He was last with the Blue Jays...maybe a change of venue would help, but the man is 42! Well, nothing ventured is nothing gained.

Sent from Q's Note5

Back