• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MLB 2018 season

Baseball is my 1st love and true love....but I am slowly cheating on them....their payroll structure and refusal of a salary cap forces me to hate teams like the Yankees who are already making plans "next year" to sign Machado ....teams like the Dodgers who can sign and spend whatever they want with zero worry about financial ramifications other than a weak,piddly little luxury tax.

With all that said, baseball is still a game where the little man can come out on top if they play the game the right way....teams like the Astros can build their team through the draft and fight the big bad Dodgers payroll and still win.....however, the Astros are starting to spend some money....

Maybe I'm just jealous because I still root for my Cincinnati Reds....love me some Reds baseball. Come April you'll find me sitting at great American ballpark wearing my new era reds hat with my Oakley sunglasses and drinking $10 beer and crying because the Reds lost and my wallets empty

Go Reds.

D4B9E162-474F-48E4-92F0-F1BE94FD06A1.jpeg

I also see a crap ton of strikeout's between those 2...

Indians sound like they're coming into the season with the right mindset. Felt like they were still riding World Series high last season, sounds like they're hungry this year.

I also see a crap ton of strikeout's between those 2...

Indians sound like they're coming into the season with the right mindset. Felt like they were still riding World Series high last season, sounds like they're hungry this year.
Indians scare me more than Yanks or Red Sox

Latest Posts

Back