• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MLB 2018 season

Severino was terrible from the start and they didn’t get any better. No bats either. You guys have a loaded squad. If the Yankees don’t come back, your series with Houston will be damn good. I don’t think the NL has anything for the AL this year.
Let’s hope Sox stay hot

Combined, I say they get 2 HR, 13 strikeouts, 7 hits and hit .200 in the series against BOS...
They actually went 2 HR, 8 SO, 10 H and .298, but you can still see the ineptitude in those two guys...

Meanwhile, Bregman and Springer went 5 HR, 4 SO, 11 H and .492 in only 3 games ;)

They actually went 2 HR, 8 SO, 10 H and .298, but you can still see the ineptitude in those two guys...

Meanwhile, Bregman and Springer went 5 HR, 4 SO, 11 H and .492 in only 3 games ;)

Yeah they batted .298 when it didn’t matter. Judge is still legit but Stanton is a waste. Not sure why they brought him in. @QLR1 said it best when no one fears Stanton. The NL East didn’t and they have 5 lousy baseball teams in that division. Sorry Q I still love Freeman though.

Back