• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mm blue j3rp1985

The bottom right hand button is a little mushy vs click like the rest. I was able to reset once. I may take to my jeweler everything else is flawless. Worst case I can send it back to Oakley and have them lose it and sell it on eBay. Lol. 🤣
It is for sure a beautiful specimen! A Mushy button could be allot of things from a little DNA getting inside to something mechanical. Good idea to get it to a jeweler and let it get a good look over and cleaning. I bet something isn't right about the way the install went switching things around and probably fixable but if not you sure want to know now than the later! Hope that comes out in the positive for ya man! Great score on a unique piece! Gonna get some serious attention for sure!

Well i got it. The stop watch dials do not function or reset. The time and second hand work. Looks great but for that much i expect no issues. Guess ill file a claim..

View attachment 910558
Sucks to hear that, I bought a hollowpoint that also “just needed a battery” and the chronometer functions didn’t work. Needed a whole new movement, but my watch guy only charged $150 installed, so not bad. Hope yours is a cheaper fix.

I’ve gotten movements replaced out of 3 MM’s.. I decided after the last one I don’t care if the movement doesn’t work anymore. They just seem to go bad after time.. The movements in my Diamond MM and most recently yellow MM crapped out and I have no plans of replacing them .. I think I’m like most of us in that we wear O watches and representative of our love of the brand , not as time keeping pieces

I’ve gotten movements replaced out of 3 MM’s.. I decided after the last one I don’t care if the movement doesn’t work anymore. They just seem to go bad after time.. The movements in my Diamond MM and most recently yellow MM crapped out and I have no plans of replacing them .. I think I’m like most of us in that we wear O watches and representative of our love of the brand , not as time keeping pieces
Wow that’s rough! Was it the chronometer function, or did they stop working completely? Did you ever have the watches serviced? There really isn’t a reason they should stop working with normal use and some care.

I miss my Ti Polished Red Mm
4319CB8C-8A3E-40B8-9F30-B8BB4C4EDF52.jpeg

I sent back for refund. I dont have time for refund. It was $1800 after tax on ebay. Im not fixing a 1800 watch unless im 100% certain they can fix. 2-4 week return time and unknown repair amount or parts availability...figured since i have a window to get $ through ebay still open may as well use it.