• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mm blue j3rp1985

16343312670163704706072922688733.jpg

Very Sweet! I was looking hard at the Red one but the screenshot single picture just set off too many alarms. Felt like the guy was legit when I messaged him but that one thing just bugged me to much. Post up some pictures of the two together when you get em all in. Of course now you are pretty much committed to acquire a Black.

Very Sweet! I was looking hard at the Red one but the screenshot single picture just set off too many alarms. Felt like the guy was legit when I messaged him but that one thing just bugged me to much. Post up some pictures of the two together when you get em all in. Of course now you are pretty much committed to acquire a Black.
Lol. I had a black for years. I sent to oakley in cali for a repair. They signed for it when received and lost it. After a lot of b.s. they paid me for it.

Just to brag. J3rp1985 was great to deal with, fast shipping and sent a flawless MM Blue. Happy with purchase and experience. Have a polished red otw. Hope to have same results
Great guy to deal with. Your Red Polished should be a TI version that was polished unlike the Blue that was plated..