• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading MM for killswitch white face

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi there , hope you all well and safe Oakley brother s , I am looking to trade my mint MM unobtaniun strap for a white face killswitch . I know there not many left out there . Seems like a the famous unicorn dark earth , So if you got one and want have a amazing MM , pm please .

69B50942-5178-4A0B-8558-761AD37327FF.jpeg

5DDAB63A-4E52-42B6-ACC0-CC7D4A60459D.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Damn wish I had a KS to trade.

Username Hidden said:
Damn wish I had a KS to trade.
I know right Wicked , I am after a white face for a while , seems like the unicorns out there .
hope you well and safe 🙏🏻

Seems like a great deal for someone!

Username Hidden said:
Seems like a great deal for someone!
Yep but seems that is like unicorn to find one mint 🤣

Try and see if that dude will offer shipping

Wow Thug , thank you 🙏🏻

Careful, there are fake White face Killswitches out there, I bought on on Ebay, had no idea until months later when I purchased an extra bezel and it wouldn't fit, that's when I researched and found out I had bought a fake, it was after the Ebay time frame on warranty, so if you want a fake one, I have one I will sell you..... If you want exact dimensions, let me know, will be glad to measure, I also have a black face and carbon face KS that are legit I can measure for you. Good luck with your search, just thought I would share some intel..

Username Hidden said:
Careful, there are fake White face Killswitches out there, I bought on on Ebay, had no idea until months later when I purchased an extra bezel and it wouldn't fit, that's when I researched and found out I had bought a fake, it was after the Ebay time frame on warranty, so if you want a fake one, I have one I will sell you..... If you want exact dimensions, let me know, will be glad to measure, I also have a black face and carbon face KS that are legit I can measure for you. Good luck with your search, just thought I would share some intel..

This is 100-% true.. a ton of fakes from Hong Kong were getting passed off as genuine .. I believe the fakes are slightly larger and the numbers on the dial blockier... and people didn’t realize this until they swapped bezels and it didn’t fit

Status
Not open for further replies.