• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MM problem -- crown pulled off or broke off?

Thanks you guys for those info and for tagging the right people. Hopefully, HQ can still fix it properly.

Thanks you guys for those info and for tagging the right people. Hopefully, HQ can still fix it properly.
Good morning FLIP,

I had the same problems with a Gearbox, took it to HQ and they repaired it at no cost. They're repairing watches and upholding the warranty through 2020. If you're sending the watch in, you'll have to call the support line, open a ticket and the CS person will give you all the info needed to send it in.

Good morning FLIP,

I had the same problems with a Gearbox, took it to HQ and they repaired it at no cost. They're repairing watches and upholding the warranty through 2020. If you're sending the watch in, you'll have to call the support line, open a ticket and the CS person will give you all the info needed to send it in.

Do you happen to know if they offer battery replacement still as well? I don't trust local jewelers to open my MM's and a gearbox that all need batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you happen to know if they offer battery replacement still as well? I don't trust local jewelers to open my MM's and a gearbox that all need batteries.

Good morning,

Yes they do. If you live local you can walk in or send it in as described above.

I feel the same way, only Oakley will touch my watches.

Have a good one,

Ack

Good morning,

Yes they do. If you live local you can walk in or send it in as described above.

I feel the same way, only Oakley will touch my watches.

Have a good one,

Ack

Not local at all so of course shipping them across the country is worrisome to say the least.

I've shipped watches to Oakley for warranty work and everything went smoothly, no problems.

Good morning FLIP,

Trying to call CS but still on hold for more than 30 minutes. :mad:

Back