• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MM Red Face Diamond Dial Edition with Brushed Titanim Bracelet $4K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, one of the guys who works there is a big time watch collector. And yep, I did read they will only be making 100 of them. They look nice, I think they look better than the black ones. I am surprised they come with a brushed titanium band. I would think they would use polished....but they also used brushed on the black diamond version. Actually....the manager of the store is a really hot chick. She told me if I def wanted it, let her know and to come in on Dec. 3rd. But I honestly don't want to get another MM. Oh, and as for pics...I did ya one better. I took a video of me opening the box, I was half asleep....but the high polish woke me up! lol

Oh and BTW, good luck with that discount... ;)

She sounded like it shouldn't be a problem. She hooked me up in the past and managed to get me over a half dozen polarized Big Taco lenses from other shops....she also gave me a free watch case (mine didn't come with one) and two Juliet accessory kits. Told her I had 7 kits on BO from Oakley so she hooked me up. She was wearing a red Tank watch....my kinda girl!!

lol I thought about pointing out the fact that he was asking a question that had already been answered in the book FROM OAKLEY that he had seen and taken a picture of and posted with his question...

But Frank beat me to it... ;)

I'm sure that I'm not sure that I'm sure, because if I was sure than I wouldn't be not sure, surely?

I read that wise ass....but it doesn't mean they will always stop at 100. They could very well make more. I heard only 150 for the blue high polish, yet they decided to go ahead and make more. Or so I was told....but hey wtf do I know?

Yeah, one of the guys who works there is a big time watch collector. And yep, I did read they will only be making 100 of them. They look nice, I think they look better than the black ones. I am surprised they come with a brushed titanium band. I would think they would use polished....but they also used brushed on the black diamond version. Actually....the manager of the store is a really hot chick. She told me if I def wanted it, let her know and to come in on Dec. 3rd. But I honestly don't want to get another MM. Oh, and as for pics...I did ya one better. I took a video of me opening the box, I was half asleep....but the high polish woke me up! lol

That was awesome!!! And your observations, very insightful... Please make sure you post another vid of when you resize it...

I'm going to sleep with it. LOL

I'm seriously toying with the notion of another one I like them so much. They are built far better than expected, and weigh a lot less than you would think. I held a brushed one at the store and it was nice, the high polish is yummy....I thought it would be too much and a bit "loud"...but no, it's perfect. Got it sized at the store...got the manager's phone number ( ;) ). Today was a good day...oh, and some free accessory kits for the Juliet! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back