• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MM Red Face Diamond Dial Edition with Brushed Titanim Bracelet $4K

Status
Not open for further replies.
What more does anyone want? On my kid's lives....I never meant it. And if I had...I would not apologize. But I did NOT mean it and did apologize. And count how many times I told this guy water under thr bridge. He feeds of thid sh!t.

i did not want to write anything or participate to all these but i think mods should close this thread as it has nothing to offer to the community the way it ended up and all parties must make steps back and keep things low.Acting or behaving in hot temper only bad things may bring
Ola afta giati rotisa pio roloi na paro. Zeelevoune para poli....megalo malakas aftos!!

Pretty childish to write an insult and in the same post write that you "take it back"... as if the written text was something said out loud that could not be unsaid. You wrote it and posted it, fully intending the insult to be published.
It was taken back...and if you read all the hate mail I got, you would better understand.

That's real funny - your original post had both the insult and the retraction. It wasn't as if you posted it then went back and retracted it. Or at least until you after caught all this shlt for posting it...

Had you truly "took it back" when you first said you did, then you would have been able to avoid posting it. But you didn't. Just because you can come up with some story excusing yourself doesn't mean everybody has to buy it.

Also funny, you'd offered truce and I hadn't posted anything to you since. Then you go there...

BTW I never asked for an apology. Token gestures are meaningless.

Have a nice day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back