• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MM Red Face Diamond Dial Edition with Brushed Titanim Bracelet $4K

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you honestly think I meant it, huh? You know I didn't...you are just looking for an excuse to get mad and grow hair. Ya really are a little bitch...carry on.

Who said I was mad? All I said was it didn't make you look very good in the eyes of the forum. Which, judging from the other responses, seems to have been accurate...

OP+is+++gay+_0a563f8e8157924ec25d4e7ac6b5ea10.jpg

i did not want to write anything or participate to all these but i think mods should close this thread as it has nothing to offer to the community the way it ended up and all parties must make steps back and keep things low.Acting or behaving in hot temper only bad things may bring

I have to disagree I've learnt a lot from these posts .
@OakleyFrankFMJ doesn't rate Corvettes very highly.
Which makes ask the question WTF does he drive and is it better than my minivan.
@kronin323 first name is Jerry.
@digi7alph0enix is involved in a circle that invitation only.
And Americans play Sticky biscuits too only in Ireland we refer to it as Sticky Bicky

I have to disagree I've learnt a lot from tread .
Which makes ask the question WTF does he drive and is it better than my minivan.
@digi7alph0enix is involved in a circle activity that's invitation only.
And Americans play Sticky biscuits too only in Ireland we refer to it as Sticky Bicky
It's not invite only, you just have to be the right size to be a part of the group. We like to line up in a row like a xylophone.

I have to disagree I've learnt a lot from tread .
@digi7alph0enix is involved in a circle activity that's invitation only.
Ok i got u Tex :lolsign:

I learned that watch thread, MM in particular is dangerous to play. I will stick to Pitboss right @TexxxZ?

Actually I LOVE corvettes. I have a couple at the moment. ;)

Why are you attacking ME?!?!? :cry:

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back