• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MM Red Face Diamond Dial Edition with Brushed Titanim Bracelet $4K

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrtyHarry

Oakley Expert
Not sure if this has been brought up before, but I went to my local O vault to see the watch guru there to have my watch authenticated. He told me that Oakley is releasing (or has released) a MM diamond edition that has a red face. I snapped a picture of the book...hope you guys can see it. If this has been discussed before, I'm sure I'll get flamed for it. In any case, I put my name down for one when they become available...and my friend at the O vault will make sure I get the biggest discount available...(up to $500 off or 50% off). MSRP is $4000. I really do like it, not sure how many will be made. I'd probably drop $2K on one if I could...not sure if I would drop $4K.

Here it is....

red.diamond.jpg
red.diamond2.jpg

They suddenly have watch gurus at vaults in NJ?

Anyway......yes it has been discussed..... @Dallas O Hog pointed you to the link where the discussion is. :)

Also....one heads up for you there.....there are ONLY 100 of them being made.... it states that in the photo you posted and the guru may have wanted to tell you that too

HARRY OHHH HARRY strap the ones you said you have bought first, you haven't post anything yet so far, NOW if its a hot chick we might be interested again :hunter:

They suddenly have watch gurus at vaults in NJ?

Anyway......yes it has been discussed..... @Dallas O Hog pointed you to the link where the discussion is. :)

Also....one heads up for you there.....there are ONLY 100 of them being made.... it states that in the photo you posted and the guru may have wanted to tell you that too
95. Frank has 5

I need @kronin323 on this thread... I hate him....

lol I thought about pointing out the fact that he was asking a question that had already been answered in the book FROM OAKLEY that he had seen and taken a picture of and posted with his question...

But Frank beat me to it... ;)

I really do like it, not sure how many will be made.

I'm sure that I'm not sure that I'm sure, because if I was sure than I wouldn't be not sure, surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back