• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Luxottica can't repair Oakley Minute Machine? What's Next?

simnsez

Oakley Beginner
Sent my MM to Luxotica for a crown tube replacement(it does not screw in all the way), they are sending it back not repaired. I guess that part is NLA. Haas anyone ran into this issue and does anyone have a lead on a repair company? Locally here in Tampa I'm 0-3 in finding someone to replace it.

Thanks

I forget. It was a long road as I had to buy many pieces that luckily I was able to find here and there.
The prices just blended together. New clasp and new link to clasp thanks to @BigRabbit. Then @zwc0442 did his magic. The distressed one out of these.
AA349106-4133-435F-A174-7645E721A0FC.jpeg

I forget. It was a long road as I had to buy many pieces that luckily I was able to find here and there.
The prices just blended together. New clasp and new link to clasp thanks to @BigRabbit. Then @zwc0442 did his magic. The distressed one out of these.
View attachment 462108

Stop showing off, we’re going to have to ban you from this Oakley forum.

In all seriousness, ZWC is a monster. Awesome stuff

View attachment 462108

Although the one to the left, with that awesome red face, is pretty badass as well

Back