• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mmmmm... Carbon Fiber...

Got my Echelon's today. Matte Carbon version. They look awesome!

7727134026_4029e47c47_b.jpg

Congrats Damon, those are friggin' sweet! I like the baggie too :tongue:

Attachments

• 7727134026_4029e47c47_b.jpg
    7727134026_4029e47c47_b.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 160
The lenses are a bit weird for me so far. I get a red hologram off of certain objects and looking out of the top of the lens, the color shifts to a blue hue while looking out the center is a neutral hue. Defiantly something better suited to less direct sunlight.

To bad any way. They do really look awesome. I'll add those to my to buy list now. Thanks!

Does anyone know if the carbon fiber print has issues like the FMJ's do as far as wear/fading?

I've had my CF JB for quite a while now and I use them when I cycle (mostly all sunny days). The print doesn't look worn to me one bit.

The lenses are a bit weird for me so far. I get a red hologram off of certain objects and looking out of the top of the lens, the color shifts to a blue hue while looking out the center is a neutral hue. Defiantly something better suited to less direct sunlight.

I know what you mean! Since I've never had and lens like these before there was somewhat of a "learning curve" to get used to them. Once ya do, they are pretty epic and work quite well.

Walk with wife to Nordstrom and say to her, "Honey, i'm going to use the bathroom." Run to Vault, buy, run to car, hide them, get back to wife.

Done deal :lol:

I wish I need a secret swiss bank account so she cant find all the money I have spent on oaks in the last month