• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mod5 & Airbrake XL case?

Joe_Foe_from_Buffalo

Oakley Beginner
Looking for a case/bag that safely an easily store goggles on a Oakley Mod5 helmet with the Oakley Air Brake XL goggles on the helmet. After skiing it's a pain taking the goggles off the helmet storing them separately.

Looking for a case/bag that safely an easily store goggles on a Oakley Mod5 helmet with the Oakley Air Brake XL goggles on the helmet. After skiing it's a pain taking the goggles off the helmet storing them separately.

You should always take the goggles off the helmet. Otherwise you stretch the strap and it will need replacing sooner. The risk of damaging the lenses is also a lot larger. I put the goggles in a goggle bag (and sometimes put that in a hard case with the spare lenses if it is an Airbrake), put them inside the helmet and put the helmet in a helmet bag and drop that in my bag along with gloves etc. Some of the hard cases for helmets might have room for a goggle on the helmet, but I still wouldn't recommend it.

Back