• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Moda3 On EBay.

Menendez1293

Oakley Expert
Florida
So there is a eBay seller selling a pair of moda3. He claims they are new in the box. He is asking 1,595 usd for the pair. That is a lot of money for a pair of sunnies. Frankly I think he is a little crazy at that price as I wouldn't pay that much for a pair but who knows maybe he will sell them.

Since I'm not able to post a link to the auction thought I would provide the auction number 200696954870.

Mods feel free to edit my post or let me know if I'm not allowed to post a auction number.

i think, it is his 2nd listing . . .
the pair will be there for ever with that price tag!!!

Wow there seems to be someone with rare frogs trying to get rid of them. A pair of DQM are for sale for 2250 usd. Here is the item number for them. 120847636899 that price is way way to high.

Edit the dude that has the blends on eBay is selling a pair of V- day frogs for 3k. He is going to have them forever like those blends. Man there are a lot of rare frogskins on eBay. Here is the item number 200692926868

Back