• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Moda3 On EBay.

That's ridiculous...I've seen them sell for $500-700 which is a more realistic price.

NOT RECENTLY....

I am always on the lookout for these and there have been none that low as of recent, if there is please let me know because I will buy all that are available... The prices rise and let me tell you, these have risen along with the DQM's and a few others we all know about...

NOT RECENTLY....

I am always on the lookout for these and there have been none that low as of recent, if there is please let me know because I will buy all that are available... The prices rise and let me tell you, these have risen along with the DQM's and a few others we all know about...

Actually I changed my statement afterwards realizing they are for Moda3 not Atmos....page 1..

Wow there seems to be someone with rare frogs trying to get rid of them. A pair of DQM are for sale for 2250 usd. Here is the item number for them. 120847636899 that price is way way to high.

Edit the dude that has the blends on eBay is selling a pair of V- day frogs for 3k. He is going to have them forever like those blends. Man there are a lot of rare frogskins on eBay. Here is the item number 200692926868

Those blends and vday have been on there for almost a year i think...he won't give up. Its nothing new so he knows they're not selling..

i can openly admit, i got my Moda3 at roughly half the price of that pair on ebay right now. =) sweet pair for sure, but 1500usd? doubt so.

Latest Posts

Back