• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Moda3

Belfry

Oakley Enthusiast
Iv been keeping my eye on the moda3 in oz that were on the bay....

Noticed they have gone....double checked with the seller

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like I'm destined never to get them :(

Doc Chop actually had an amazing replica up at one point, soon as I get some moneys I'll probably hunt him down for a clone myself, or an Atmos Clone. Sure, they won't be worth nearly the collector value their counterparts would, but hey, I could wear them!

Yea iv seen his work ......defo an option......does he source the frames???
I'm in the UK is all and I'd spend more on shipping that actual moda3 eventually

To be fair I would of worn them .....im not a dust collecter......I would be scared tho ha ha

I dunno, www.drchopshop.com

You can inquire stuff there, I just sent him an inquiry for myself.

And wear a MODA3.. oh man, I'd definitely be afraid to wear it. I like my metals cause they're expensive but tough. My expensive frogs just gather dust!

Yea iv seen his work ......defo an option......does he source the frames???
I'm in the UK is all and I'd spend more on shipping that actual moda3 eventually

To be fair I would of worn them .....im not a dust collecter......I would be scared tho ha ha

I'm in London myself, DRCHOP did those modas for me.

I was thinking the frames are so much cheaper over there.....and more people sell frames alone .... im gunna have a look on his site later.....was it a dear do???

Back