• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Modded flak jacket

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
Not much of a mod and albeit an accidental mod but here it is. This was originally the text flak with pos red lenses, after I broke the arm trying to change the ear socks from red to white, I decided to change the whole lot. This is now a matte white frame( due to glue residue wrecking the print) with pos red lenses and white socks with red icons( courtesy of my wife's nail polish)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420357504.720076.jpg

How'd you go from black text frame to matte white?
I was using nail polish remover with acetone to remove the glue residue from sticking the arm back on and found that it was removing the finish on the frame so instead of having patches everywhere I just used the nail polish remover to finish it all off

I came across this Thread after searching about broken ear pieces as I bent one of mine pretty bad doing the same thing yesterday. I was able to get it pretty straight but man it ticket me off so mad..the ear sockets definitely can be a pain

I came across this Thread after searching about broken ear pieces as I bent one of mine pretty bad doing the same thing yesterday. I was able to get it pretty straight but man it ticket me off so mad..the ear sockets definitely can be a pain
I was pretty annoyed when this happened but now it's just an excuse to buy the pair this originally was

Latest Posts

Back