• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Model identification

nicodemusthorne

Oakley Beginner
I saw a set of frames I really liked in 2010 or 2011. I saw them at a Visionworks in Erie PA. They had two color options, a gunmetal and a bronze. They had interesting lines that looked etched or engraved on the frames in a pattern that made them remind me of some of the alien looking devices from the tv show Stargate SG1. They were very wrapped but maybe not as completely so as the radar line for example. I have spent two days looking online to find out the model these are. I am starting to think maybe I am not remembering correctly and they were not Oakleys. But I do seem to remember it that way. The lenses were roundish and if I recall correctly the nose bridge was slightly pointy. Can anyone help me figure out what it was I was looking at?

KIN_8717.JPG

I remember it looking more metallic... what is the name of that model so I can look at some more pictures. I have so many model names in my head now I can't keep them straight :p

Mmmmmm, Bronze Plate. I think those just became my favorite Plate.

Back