• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Model Number Missing On Si Fuel Cells

Android Bill

Oakley Beginner
Hi all. Quick question. Just grabbed a pair of 009096-38. Im sure they're legit but there isn't a model number on the arm. Is this normal on this pair? Its the matte black/ usa flag icon. They were nib so couldn't have been rubbed off. Any insight is appreciated. ~Bìll

I have the SI Fuel Cell in matte black with gun metal icons (polarized lens) and the model number is clearly stamped in white on the left arm.

ok, ya i pm the seller n he said he bought direct from Si. i was at a vault today and saw their same 009096-38, they had the numbers in them. must be a SI thing. thanks for the info guys.

Tons of real oakleys don't have model numbers on the arm, maybe the item was out of stock so it was easy build or fill the order thru customs with the correct frame and lens.

I thinj there are some thatare sold in the stores that the say are "si"but I think there is a different department or area that makes them.

Back