• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Moderator for the Moderators.....

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

"TRUMP"

I think we need a moderator for the moderators. They run wild like bandit children of the night, erasing anything they deem a threat to the liberal agenda...without even having to reveal their identity to be held accountable for their discrepancies....like an evil Zoro, hiding behind the mask of liberty.....

5f8.jpg

I think we need a moderator for the moderators. They run wild like bandit children of the night, erasing anything they deem a threat to the liberal agenda...without even having to reveal their identity to be held accountable for their discrepancies....like an evil Zoro, hiding behind the mask of liberty.....

View attachment 342830
The mod for the mods is @OakleyBoss. Perhaps you should talk to him.

Sent from Q's Note5

Just had to drag me into this, huh?

Like many here, this isn't the only forum I participate in. And how moderation is enforced in different forums varies widely. What is consistent across every forum is there's always some people bitching about the moderation, regardless of how it's enforced. You can't please everybody all the time.

IMO, the problem is more from overinflated egos. People too quick to get butthurt out of foolish pride. This is just a discussion forum; there are more important things to get worked up over. We don't need more drama.

Ultimately this forum is not a democracy, it's Boss's house with Boss's rules. He's never discouraged suggestions from members, but he'll run this place as he sees fit and if anybody doesn't like it, that's their problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back