• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Modern Warfare 3!!!!

Zax

Chicago
Ok, I'm not going to lie, I am a call of duty junkie. I hated MW2 due to how unbalanced it was, and Black Ops was a huge improvement, but Mw3 looks great! I'm fairly impressed so far. Anyone getting this?

Ever since MW2 everything was unbalanced. I'm more of a Battlefield player and Battlefield 3 is pretty impressive. I also hate the COD community and what it has become.

Don't get me wrong, little kids screaming into my ears and all of the little campers make me mad too haha. I play doubles games with one other guy on Gamebattles, so we never have to deal with that stuff. I was thinking of getting Battlefield 3. How is it? I played the beta and uh...it wasn't very impressive

I personally prefer Battlefield because it's a more teambased game. Not everyone is into their K/D ratio and to win you actually have to do the objectives, not just stroke your e-peen because you went 43-5 with your killstreaks and such. I'm sure MW3 will be fun but I probably won't get it. I've always been into BF, I like it a lot. It's got some little annoyances and all but a lot of games do. Plus, I will be too busy playing Skyrim to get MW3 hehe.

I personally prefer Battlefield because it's a more teambased game. Not everyone is into their K/D ratio and to win you actually have to do the objectives, not just stroke your e-peen because you went 43-5 with your killstreaks and such. I'm sure MW3 will be fun but I probably won't get it. I've always been into BF, I like it a lot. It's got some little annoyances and all but a lot of games do. Plus, I will be too busy playing Skyrim to get MW3 hehe.

you should try out team fortress 2 for the PC. its a lot less realistic but relies heavily on teamwork and a diversity of of jobs to win.

To stay on topic though, im pumped for MW3 I prestiged 13 times in BO and im gonna have to at least match that in MW3!!

I played the Battlefield 3 beta and didn't like it, I felt like there wash't enough going on, and the maps were huge. I'm excited to MW3, the campaign looks sick from what I have seen from commercials.

I played the Battlefield 3 beta and didn't like it, I felt like there wash't enough going on, and the maps were huge. I'm excited to MW3, the campaign looks sick from what I have seen from commercials.

That is the whole point of Battlefield 3. Huge maps with vehicles for team-based objectives. Not the killstreak e-peen fest called Modern Warfare haha. Just my opinion. To each his own though. BF3 Campaign sucks though. The multiplayer is what makes the game really. COD Campaign is like a Michael Bay film.

COD bored the hell out of me. I can't see what all the fuss is about. And the online gameplay is full of idiots.

Does anyone remember Black on the PS2? Now that was a kick ass FPS.

Yeah I'll be getting MW3, mostly for the campaign but I'll play a bit of multiplayer.

Another game I'm getting that comes out on the 15th, Assassin's Creed Revelations. Love the Assassin's Creed games, my Favorite franchise of this console gen.

Latest Posts

Back