• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Modern Warfare 3!!!!

The Single player campaign in MW3 was better than BF3 in my opinion.
Wish they both were longer but thats a different gripe.

First off I am not a hard core player. Im the type that normally fineshes a MW2 FFA with 15 kills 4-6 deaths.
Normally using a Sniper rifle or ACOG AR.
I prefer not to run around spraying a thousand rounds to put one in the opponents head LOL

The maps on MW3 im not really fond of.
It need's a Wasteland type map from MW2.

Gamertag is Rindaen
Put OForum in the invite so I will accept it

Very cool man! I haven't gotten MW3 yet, but am planning on getting it this weekend. I am a huge Cod fan just have been so busy lately haven't gotten a chance to play it. It looks awesome, especially the campaign from what I have seen!

I am a Rainbow six fan, always have been. I guess because MW2 completely bored me to death. It will probably be a year before the new RS comes out. I might have to get MW# just to get by until then. Then again I may get hooked on it...

Got the Hardened Edition. Finished the campaign - what a ride. Definitely ended in a way that was both expected and unexpected. I liked it. Next few playthroughs will be for the Enemy Intels and the Veteran Difficulty Achievements.

MP is alright. I play without a headset so I don't have to hear the racist 13 year olds.

I've honestly been so pre occupied with Mw3, that I haven't even been up to date on my Oakley's, not that I should be haha. Thus, I splurged on a Bob Burniquist and a Ghost Text Gascan. My next goal is to get the damn Troy Lee Gascan. Anyways, my GT on xbox is xInZaxx.

Btw, for those of you wondering, my name means:

In ZAX - In Zeta Alpha Chi. The x's are arbitrary haha.

Honestly the Kids and what sounds like Older people ( I Wont call them adults) are really talking major crap in this MW3.
Its odd cause it didnt seam that bad in MW2. Maybe its me getting older or something.
I see they added a report for offensive language, Not sure what good it does though.

In most competitive environments, especially when it comes to online gaming, you're always going to have people "talking crap", to some extent.
Call Of Duty seems to be the worst for said **** stirring though. But It probably has something to do with the fact that It's one of the most popular games out there.

Back