• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Modification of lens

jerry k

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi all, I have a Heater lens that just doesn't fit M-frame and looks like lens tip/(s) might need to be shaved or cut.
Anyone providing such a service. Thank you in advance for your time and patience.

Bandit--Thank you for that very prompt reply as it is much appreciated. I don't think pictures will do much as you really have to have the frame and lens. Is it possible to mail them to you ?

Bandit--Thank you for that very prompt reply as it is much appreciated. I don't think pictures will do much as you really have to have the frame and lens. Is it possible to mail them to you ?
I typically wouldn't feel comfortable modifying someone's lens as that's not my specialty. The reason I'm asking for pictures is because there is a high degree of variance amongst M Frame generations. For example, Gen 1 M Frame lenses do not fit later models. It is key for me to see which lens and frame you have.

Hi Bandit--You hit it. Different M-frame. Thank you for your time as it is much appreciated.

Latest Posts

Back