• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mod's question ???

I've mentioned before - it'd be nice if who modded which sections was listed. I've seen other forums where on the main forum page, under each subforum it lists who the mods for it are. It wouldn't hurt.

Agreed this is a good call - will look into the best way of posting that information!

Thank you very much for the clarification @kronin323 @OakleyBoss ... it is clear that manage and control a big comunity like this is complicated, we have to be patient..

of course we are all people and we were wrong , so okay to talk these issues publicly, so that everyone knows what is happening, I know it's not an easy job for you standardize everything, especially with so many different people working together, but I'm sure it will be done.

again I take these lines to thank you to all the staff for all the effort and work you do , for take away time of your life to dedicate it to all of us

There's at a minimum UNdeliberate cherry picking and favoritism- that's human nature. It's happened in every forum I've ever been a part of - and the more deliberate form of it destroyed a well known watch forum. I trust such will not take root here. That said- it's easy to point to or put the burden of responsibility on mods etc but I would assert its incumbent upon all of us as members/participants to measure what we post- it can be easy when sitting behind a keyboard to slip into saying things or going about things in manner we wouldn't in other arenas.

Back