• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster Dog Afficianados... YOU ARE NEEDED

hey all! i recently saw an ad for a 'blue tortoise' monster dog with 'bronze' lenses. surely this isnt a normal release pair as its not on o-review. is it some one-off? im sure the seller could have just not known the actual colorway- which colorway can be mistaken for this description? im puzzled. Thanks guys!

Pictures needed. I'm with SpliceD, sounds as though it could be a FatCat they are discribing. These are part of the stretchline series & so would say OAKLEY down the arms. If it is the case they should come with a red bag too. If it's a good price i'd pick them up. They are a slightly smaller fit than the MD & therefore a little tight on my medium size head but they look great.

They look like a gloss black frame with possibly a VR28 lens. The box & case are wrong & they are from the female range. Looks like it could say Disobey on the box but not 100% sure. & at $150 they seam a bit on the steep side too.

Latest Posts

Back