• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Monster Dog Clear

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi do you have some Monster Dog Clear to sell me?

and a jawbone clear too Im intresting

Some people reacted to this post.
Clear Jawbone does not exist unless you buy fake & the clear Dogs are from when the coating has been removed of the whiskey or brown fade frames.
But good luck in locating the Dog.

I have a pair of fade dogs, that could be used to create a clear frame. Let me know if you are interested.

Clear jawbone does exist. Someone is grossly misinformed. It is very rare however as only a few were made. I have personally handled and seen one.

Username Hidden said:
Clear jawbone does exist. Someone is grossly misinformed. It is very rare however as only a few were made. I have personally handled and seen one.

Really? You got pic's of them Josh. I thought they produced a clear Windjacket only for the MI movie, A clear jawbone would have been so cool. I've seen the fake ones knocking about. How come they never put things like that into production. :(

I rem that clear JB, chop's mate was selling them. MI prototype or something right?

Username Hidden said:
I rem that clear JB, chop's mate was selling them. MI prototype or something right?
A sweet glass I bet.

Username Hidden said:
Really? You got pic's of them Josh. I thought they produced a clear Windjacket only for the MI movie, A clear jawbone would have been so cool. I've seen the fake ones knocking about. How come they never put things like that into production. :(
wind jacket is what they went with, but Jawbone is what they started with. I will have to look and see. I know I have pix somewhere as I had em posted here at one point until I literally had some PD people contact me about theft and all sorts of BS. Just goes to show how piss poor their internal control is when my friend was given them on his last day there by one of the guys involved with the project. Luckily that has all gone away and nothing came of it since they verified the story to be accurate. If I am not mistaken, I believe he wore them in my wedding, I will check the pix there as well.