• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster Dog Fishing Specific

Maldoror

Oakley Beginner
Does anyone know the difference between normal and "Fishing Specific" Monster Dogs that were released? I've sourced a pair of MDs with VR28 polarised - my favourite frame and lens! Is this "Fishing Specific" just a marketing thing and they are the same as normal Monsters?

The lenses are designed to help with clarity in/on the water with fishing specific where's as the "normal" lenses are not

Thanks for the info. Sounds really good.. only drawback is that I've realised the pair I am looking at aren't iridium. Just polarised VR28. I'm still tempted, but I do like my iridium..

VR28 Polarized would be one of the best lenses for fishing outside of the fishing-specific ones. Though on open water in bright sunshine, it be a little bright, wearing a hat with them would help though.

There was a VR28 black iridium polarized lens option for MD's...my go to lens for fishing. I've tried the shallow blue, deep blue and VR28 polarized lenses also, they don't perform as well on the water...I see a lot more with the VR28 BI's.

Latest Posts

Back