• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster Dog loose arms

MinC13

I should Work at Oakley
I just purchased a pair of MD on eBay. While the frame is in pretty good condition, the arms are very loose, have no snap whatsoever and even sag a bit. The seller rated the frames an 8/10, which, given that issue, is incredibly generous. Oh well, cost of doing business on eBay. Is there any way to fix this though?

Yes.
Return them, and buy from the Exchange here.

Good call - I’m going to contact the seller. I’ve been hunting for a pair of Camo MD forever, but I resigned to the fact that I’d never find one for a reasonable price, so I settled for a pair of matte blacks. That’s what I get for settling.

I’m stoked to have the exchange at my disposal, but I’m not quite eligible to trade/buy/sell yet. I’m 11 days and a few posts away.

I have to agree with @flyer I have purchased quite a few things from here, and never disappointed in the transaction. That's not to say that there aren't shady people here too, but others can definitely vouch for the sellers before you buy. Good luck and be patient, we all had to wait....But not the ones who purchased a premium membership! Ha!

Thank you. I’m excited to have joined the forums. I had quite the collection a few years back. I managed to hang on to a few of my fuel cells, including the Stephen Murray’s and the SI kryptek cerakotes

that waiting period is probably for the better. I’m sure it helps weed out some of the more shady sellers.

@MinC13 Does it say "Monster Dog" inside the left ear stem?

it does.

E292F145-8034-4F14-A5D0-63ECB74E9AE8.jpeg

8E386AC9-D33F-4D9F-8D30-60211F176FA4.jpeg

CE4E6AF9-511D-4975-8866-3631C03BE450.jpeg

That's a 2nd Gen one. Those are just worn out, not much that you can do. You can do a search here. There's a few threads that address loose hinges on older O-Matter somewhere in here. I seem to remember some people using a drop of glue to build up the surfaces in the hinges.

Latest Posts

Back