• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster Dog MPH

Two new Monster Dog MPH models have come up on eBay (only one listing each) Matte Black/Ruby Iridium (42-274) and Matte Black/Fire Iridium (42-269). Just wondering if anyone has any info on these and if they will become mainstream with lots of listings soon?

Appreciate it!

i think i read somewhere Dogs have been or very soon will be discontinued, also aren't MPH's random based on what they have lying around? not sure they become 'mainstream'?

Good question Dutch. I never come across these color combos on the bay before either. It'd be interesting to see what happens, If more will come out of the woodworks...like the Matte Black w/ Grey or Matte Black w/ Bronze.

Good question Dutch. I never come across these color combos on the bay before either. It'd be interesting to see what happens, If more will come out of the woodworks...like the Matte Black w/ Grey or Matte Black w/ Bronze.

Yeah, I would love to snag 2 pairs of Matte Black/Ruby if more appear on ebay. They seem to have an official SKU and the boxes and micro bags are in line with other MPH releases to date, fingers crossed.

Back