• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Monster Dog Night Camo. Like New

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
hahaha. thanks for that. I am expecting that night camo today or tomorrow and fingers crossed the BNIB cinder dog i ordered last week from Italia!. but a camo for a blue flouro camo and i will be done.. maybe.. probably not. i still want bronze, tribal, pearl and white.. and rust with vr28..

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
The last thing Tony needs is ANOTHER Camo dog, LOL! J/K, good luck with the deal.
You can never have enough CAMO!!!!!!!!!!!...............:crazypilot:

Username Hidden said:
hahaha. thanks for that. I am expecting that night camo today or tomorrow and fingers crossed the BNIB cinder dog i ordered last week from Italia!. but a camo for a blue flouro camo and i will be done.. maybe.. probably not. i still want bronze, tribal, pearl and white.. and rust with vr28..
If I had duplicates of the other frames, they'd be yours. Sorry

Thats brilliant. I know i wouldnt dream of expecting you to part with a non duplicated dog. you need more not less, like you said you can never have enough CAMO, but i think that applies to all monster dogs. i definitely have the addiction.
As i was told the first day i signed up here, "you may love the monster dog, but Oakley sight loves them more" (this is before i had even read anyone elses posts or knew who anyone was haha)