• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Monster Dog, Pearl Or White

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I was at the Portsmouth Vault last weekend and I *think* they had some white or pearl MDs for £50. Give them a call and ask for Ben.

Neil

Some people reacted to this post.
The guy who sold me the dodgy pair is getting his back , I'm getting my 67£ back and I didn't even have to pay return postage. Got an eBay free label and I guess that will be charged to the seller as well. I should feel bad but he got rude and lied in the first place.

Last edited:
Awesome, glad it's worked for you. I just remembered seeing them and the fades while I was there.

Wow were those black fade? I wonder if they ship overseas

No they didn't have black or brown fade.. both of those pairs I don't have and would love to own.

Glad everything worked out for you!

Should've picked up all the MD's they had there! I would've picked up a few more just to use as potential customs.

50£ is about $80 at the going exchange rate. Not a bad price. Wish i could still find MD's at $80 around here.

well....... i did pick a whisky bnib (old school dog box as well!!!!) and a bronze frame bnib and wouldnt you know it these have the old school box as well.. quite a find. the bronze though, were not purchased for me, and will be returning back to the country of origin at cost price to mdgustaf . hes helped me out a couple of times and always has been awesome to deal with.. Would have kept them for myself and sold on my brand new not in box pair of bronze dogs i purchased recently. but im more than happy with the pearl and whisky. couldnt believe they still had a few in md original box..

Last edited:
IMAG0772.jpg

I have sent allot more pics in a pm Mdgustaf. Not sure if you're getting them