• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Monster dog snow camo, or bnib pearl md, or pol black vr50 bnib or never worn one shoe in yellow

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to collect scars. So far I have electric blue lnib, fmj+ with g30 and just got a mint midnight with fire. Now. I want all the others. Love them. Any pairs. With or without box. Anybody able to help me? Thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
I may have items to trade? Gascan woodland bnib. Flak jacket metallic green bi bnib ... Hmmmm. Straight jacket silver ice iridium bnib...pit bull root beer tungsten irudium polarised Like new...pearl monster dog bi bnib. Anyway.. anyone interested. Pm me. Cheers.

I was able to get most off them from ebay. All for under $100
make an ebay search reminder and keep looking.
scar.jpg

Hi. Nice set up Mr owl. So far I've been lucky with the three I have. Not paying more than 40£ (60-70$) for any of the three pairs I have .. however, possibly they're not as abundant in UK as in US. Don't worry though . Your doing a good job promoting all things scar. They are awesome. Tight call whether I like monster dogs or scars best.

youll find a few pair are much harder to find. the FMJ red, the fmJ black especially.
if you need some US help, reach out

Nobody wants some monster dogs?

Have you got some pics of the MD? Have a Persimmon Scar I might let go

ok, i will post some pics up, i will crack on with that tonight after work . Is the scar new in box as well? Thanks

I'd say frame is 10/10 and the lenses 9 as they have some cleaning marks

Latest Posts

Back