• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster dogggle VS Trenchcoat

Yes, they actually seem slightly taller than the monsters, Hrmmmm still debating.

Yes the oil rigs (and probably about half the oakleys ever made are douchey.....sorry to inform you....all those times you though you looked cool....everyone else thought "hey it's a giant douche!" (better than a turd sandwich at least!)
You know ****!

Oh, by the way, I've never eaten a turd sandwich, so no idea about your sickly, bizzare proclivities....

Last edited:
Yes, they actually seem slightly taller than the monsters, Hrmmmm still debating.

Yes the oil rigs (and probably about half the oakleys ever made are douchey.....sorry to inform you....all those times you though you looked cool....everyone else thought "hey it's a giant douche!" (better than a turd sandwich at least!)
Another thing you should keep in mind about the Trenchcoat is that they are a Brittle Frame as they are Old Omatter.

If you can find a pair you will have to be extra careful whit them and please do no let @Jon the Don clean them

You know ****!

Oh, by the way, I've never eaten a turd sandwich, so no idea about your sickly, bizzare proclivities....
I know Id never wear oil rigs!

someone has low self esteem....

5glzrn.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back